First, Here are some pictures from Asher's birthday. He was so excited to help make cupcakes. He put all of the cupcake cups in the muffin tin and then asked me every ten minutes if he could have a cupcake yet. It was also very important to him that he have a number 3 on top of his cupcake because Madeleine had a number 1 on her birthday. I think this is how traditions are born. All day, he kept saying "It's my birthday, I am so happy"! This guy has been anxiously waiting for his birthday for a looong time. He had about 6 presents to open after dinner and it was just too much for him after number four so he begged Madeleine to open the rest for him. She was more than willing to help Asher with this "chore", and he was happy to scoop up the toys when she was done. Ahhh cooperation.
We went to our church's "Trunk or Treat" instead of going door to door. We all had so much fun! This was the first Halloween that Asher willingly put on a costume. A few days before Halloween I took him and Maddie to their Music class Halloween party and he refused to wear his costume. Luckily on Halloween he was ready to go.
I was there early to help set up and Asher and Maddie ran laps around the gym, screaming with the other kids who were there early. It is so funny how different siblings can be. Our primary president, Molly, was telling Halloween stories while people prepared their cars for the trick or treaters. Maddie ran up and sat between two kids that she didn't know. Asher insisted on sitting on my lap. Later, during trick or treating, Maddie ran from car to car yelling "Trick Treat"! Asher was excited too, but wanted to take things a bit slower. I knew it was time to quit when Asher started saying "I want to go home" to people instead of "Trick or Treat". I love their little personalities.
10 comments:
"I want to go home!" That is sooo funny!
I love the costumes. The bee is so cute.
Addie LOVED Asher's costume. She couldn't stop staring. They both looked so cute! Bumble bee was a popular costume this year.
They look sooo cute!
Such fun! Happy Birthday Asher.
Those kids are so happy! I love it!
i love all your pictures! your kids are getting so big. they're so happy and are so stinkin' cute. good work, you guys! :D
The costumes are very cute. I loved hearing about their different personalities. It's amazing how we are all so very different. I thought it was too funny about how Asher had Maddie help him open his presents.
Your kids are adorable!! Trunk-or-treating gets easier, Ashley went to each car about 5 or 6 times and we had to bribe her to get her to leave.
How did you end up in a ward with so many people I know??? Meredith, Kristy, Jeremy Riggs...
Ist so auch es kommt vor:) viagra viagra rezeptfrei [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra billig[/url]
Post a Comment