In other Smith news, our yard is finally fenced in Yay! Our raspberries are ripe and Madeleine heads right for the raspberry bush every time we go outside, she'll eat everything remotely pink and then goes right for the green ones if we don't catch her in time.
Both kids have also been sick this week. Aren't we supposed to be immune to illness during the summer? It seems like at least once a month our health fails us. This time it is just an unexplained high fever that seems to last about two days and then disappear. Asher had it Thursday afternoon and all day Friday. He just wanted to lay on the couch. I haven't been that productive since he was born. Is it terrible to enjoy your toddler's illness? Now Maddie is sick though and she just wants to be rocked and held. I am enjoying that a bit too since she isn't much for cuddling anymore.
4 comments:
There must be something going around, Addie had an unexplained fever on Thursday, and now it's made its way to the Davis kids. No fun! Hope you guys have a very healthy rest of the summer.
I was just going to say that my kids have the strange "fever is the only symptom" illness now too! Hope this next one brings better health.
Fun Pictures! I'm glad that it's finally warm enough to siwm. The beginning of the month was almost like winter!
I'm so sorry that your kids have been sick, but I can't help but laugh at your comment about being as productive as you were before he was born. You are a serious crack up!
Post a Comment