Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We at the Smith house have been really busy lately. My two little angels are sure keeping me on my toes. Asher has given up his daily afternoon nap and Maddie is transitioning in to just taking one nap a day so basically I don't get anything done anymore. Asher will still take occasional naps on the couch which is really nice and a little strange because he hasn't really taken couch naps before now. Our dishwasher is now going on its third week of being out of order which is also keeping things lively. We are still alive and healthy though. Here are some recent pictures.

8 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

What is more precious than a sleeping child? Not much. Love the olive picture.

Alicia Leppert said...

What is more precious than a sleeping child? Not much. Love the olive picture.

Alicia Leppert said...

Oops. I can honestly say that's the first time I've done that.

andrea said...

You are so brave! I dont' know what I would do without my special both-kids-asleep-time! I love the picture of Asher and Paul, you can never have enough pics like that.

Heather said...

So cute, what's with the dishwasher??? That would drive me insane.

Anonymous said...

cute! Love you! (I do read your blog!) --Steph

Nicole said...

I can relate- When my boys stagger their naps, I get nothing done, either. (it's usually when I blog, so I try really hard to put them down at the same time.)

Collier Family said...

grat olive fingers! and cute sleeping pictures!