our engagement picture 5 years ago we were married in the Mesa, Arizona temple on October 11, 2003.
I want to say that it was the happiest day of my life, but I don't think that's true. I wanted to be married to Paul with all of my heart, and I appreciated my wedding and the family and friends who came to support us, but I couldn't wait to get the wedding over with so we could start our lives.
Then around the middle of August, we knew that the only thing that mattered was being married, we didn't care if we had to get married in a whirlwind weekend and be back to class the next week. So, we called up our parents and told them we had changed the date. My mom planned nearly my whole wedding and reception from Arizona while I was in Utah and I was too busy being smitten with Paul to care about any of the details. I think she did a great job without me!

Isn't he so handsome? No wonder I was smitten
The rest of the day was wonderful though. I was so happy that Ocober 11th had finall arrived.

I can't believe everything that can happen in 5 years! I graduated from BYU April of 2005. Asher was born in October 2005 and we became parents and came even closer together through all of the trials becoming parents bring. We left Provo when Paul graduated from BYU in 2006 and moved to Washington. We bought our first home and Madeleine was born in May 2007. I am so grateful for the blessings that Heavenly Father has given me. Everything good in my life has come from him and through following his plan for happiness. The road I've taken hasn't been easy, but I am so happy.
I Love You Paul!
If anyone cares about our engagement story, you can find it in this back post
2 comments:
Hurray for Love! You guys are awesome. Congrats on five great years.
Awww. Cute pictures. I hope he actually remembered! ;)
Happy Anniversary! Woohoo to the whoppin' 5 years.
Post a Comment