Paul was in charge of buying Asher's presents this year and I was in charge of Madeleine's. A few Saturdays before Christmas, Paul was going to go shopping for Asher's presents and Asher begged to go. Paul missed him, so he swore up and down that Asher would still be surprised on Christmas and he would be super stealth.
He did a pretty good job with everything except Asher's football. He took Asher to the football section and asked him which one his cousin Damian would like (trying to be tricky) Asher picked one out and they got it for "Damian". Christmas morning came and Asher zeroed in on a present and said "My football is in this one Daddy!" and ran and opened it. We were really surprised that he could tell since the package wasn't even football shaped, but I think Paul learned his lesson :)
7 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
p.s. Check out Liah's new haircut on my blog!
Hey Vanessa! It's Alissa. I've been reading your blog for a while and I think it's so cute. I love reading about your kids and all the cute things they do and get into!
Fun Christmas! That is so funny about Asher's presents. I'm so glad I get to know Asher better, he is just a funny kid!
Maddie is so cute!! How did she get so big?
Great Christmas pictures, Jack loved candy canes this year as well.
Hilarious! I love that he was clever enough to figure out the ruse. You're gonna have to get up pretty early in the morning to trick that one. Good luck with that one.
Ahhh, I miss the good ole days when we could put Ashley in the cart, go Christmas shopping and she remained oblivious. Now we have to hide the presents. At least she's not at the point where she needs to start searching for them.
Post a Comment