Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun in the kitchen

I was in our office, paying some bills when Madeleine called out "Mama! I want chocolate milk!" I told her just a minute and finished up what I was working on and headed into the kitchen. My enterprising two year old had decided to help herself. She thought chocolate milk powder would be a wonderful compliment to leftover chocolate frosting. A girl after my own heart.


I just had to laugh, especially when I brought out the camera and she yelled, "Happy teeth!" and began grinning. Those are some very happy teeth.

I told her it was time to take a bath and she said "I don't want a bath, just chocolate" Then I took her to the mirror. She stared in horror and held her hands away from herself. "I'm so messy! Help Mama!" Ah, my little Madeleine then gladly took her bath.

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious!! What a funny girl!

Shayla said...

"I don't want a bath, just chocolate!" Amen sister, Amen! :-)

Brenda said...

That is priceless. It is great to preserve memories like that!

Kristi said...

She is so cute! I love her happy teeth.

Ben and Alissa said...

So cute! What a big grin! I hadn't seen it yet and Ben told me he thought it was so cute. He likes babies and little kids so much, I love it!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute. I love how she says "her happy teeth"

Andre said...

You are so calm in a mess!

Kristi said...

What a cute story! She is brilliant. Of course chocolate trumps everything!