Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sugar Addict

There has been so much candy in our house because of various Easter activities and I cannot stop eating it. I am still on a candy binge from Halloween. I always say that once any given Holiday is done, I'll eat better, but there is always another Holiday to buy candy for just around the corner. I just love candy, and it loves me. It sticks around just to prove it. I seriously need to find a 12 step program for this.

5 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Hi. I'm Alicia and I'm a sugar addict. I hear you. I ate nothing but Reeses Peanut Butter Easter Eggs all weekend. What is it with holidays and candy? We don't stand a chance.

Vanessa said...

Crunch bar eggs have been my candy of choice. Mmmmmmm I think I'll go have some more...

Shayla said...

Ummm...yeah, can I join this club? I need to. I've gone back to Wal-mart three times (count them people! three times in one week!) to buy another bag of chocolate-covered marshmallows. I keep buying only one bag at a time, because I swear this is the last one. *Sigh* I'm also partial to the Hershey's chocolate eggs and the Cadbury mini eggs.

Rachel said...

Well at least you've got an addiction to hold you over through your Salsa Verde Doritos cravings. I've also been been hooked on the Reeses Eggs (they're so much better than the regular cups for some reason!) and the Cadbury Cream Eggs. Yum I could eat those reeses all day...

Nicole said...

Sounds like this is the confessional. Forgive me, for I gave sinned. My weakness is the jelly bellys. There are only 4 flavors I don't like. I ate all the rest by myself. Troy got the coffee, black licorice, buttered popcorn and margarita flavors. Eeewww, gross!