Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sweet Dreams


Asher likes a little variety at bedtime. He will ask to sleep in a play tent that his Grandma and Grandpa gave him for Christmas, a toy tunnel, behind his door on the floor, sometimes he will even choose to sleep on his bed. A few nights ago I went in his room to check on him before I went to bed and I couldn't find him. After A frantic 30 seconds, I looked under his bed and there he was, fast asleep. He must have been feeling cooperative because he fell asleep facing the wall so Paul was able to get photographic evidence.
The one aspect of bedtime that must never be altered is that he must have his posse with him. He needs Dumbo, Blanky, Yellow guy, and Dumbo's blanky.

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

That is hilarious! He sounds like such a character. I love hearing about the interesting and funny things that other people's kids do.

Shayla said...

That cracks me up! Any other kid would be scared to death to even look under the bed, yours just climbs under and goes to sleep. Crazy! :-)