


Girl!
We are thrilled! We really didn't care either way since we have one of each, but it was really exciting to find out! My intuition told me it was a boy, and I had guessed correctly with both Asher and Madeleine so I was more surprised than I should have been. I guess it proves that I am not cut out to be a psychic.
I get to go back in 8 weeks for another ultrasound because baby girl Smith wouldn't stop covering her face and the Dr. wanted a better look.
We asked Asher if he was excited after showing him the pictures and telling him that the baby was a girl. He said "I'm just confused and I want to not talk". Later, when he had some time to figure things out, he did say he was excited. I can imagine it being a bit confusing to a 3 year old.
Madeleine talks to my tummy and says "Come out Baby, Come out!" As you can see from the pictures, the baby needs more time to fatten up.
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're the first one I've heard of that's pregnant and having a girl!!! We find out on May 4th and Tiffany finds out on the 6th! I'm so excited for you!
Oh, my precious little Asher! I miss him so much, he is such a sweet boy. And so articulate!
Congrats, that is SOOO exciting!
How exciting! You got some good ultrasound pictures. I was more than happy when I had to have a second ultrasound after week 20... "You mean I get another look at my baby? Sweet!"
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Hurray! Congratulations. Also, I love what Asher and Madeleine have to say about/to the baby. They are such funny kids!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! We're excited for your family.
Yay! another girl! I am so excited. no to mention right! I can't wait to see her. let me know when I can watch the other two for you.
I'm so excited for you! Another baby girl, who wouldn't love that?! By the way, I hope you had a good birthday!
Congrats. We miss you all.
Congratulations!!!! I'm glad Asher is excited. I guess Noah cried when Hydi told him they're having a girl. Good luck!
Post a Comment