

I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday at 29 weeks because the baby wouldn't cooperate at the 20 week ultrasound and show us her face. Also, my placenta had been too low, but it has moved up which is good news. This time she had a foot and both hands over her face again, but she did allow the ultrasound tech to get brief images of what she needed. The tech couldn't get us a good 3d picture of the front of her face, but she did get these from the side. It's amazing how much growth has taken place in the last 2 months. She is a nice chubby little baby. I can't wait to meet her. Oh, and she's still a girl, a nice confirmation.
6 comments:
She is beautiful! I love 3D pictures.
I can't wait to hold her! I love the chubby cheeks!
Those 3D ultrasounds are so cool!
I just bought "box cheesecake" for tomorrow and I've been thinking of you guys since! We'll miss eating it with you tomorrow :(
Very cute! How nice and reassuring to get another ultrasound and have everything come out great!
I had to have a 2nd one also with Katie and I couldn't believe her growth in just those 8 weeks!
Jeromy thinks she looks a little squished...cute! but squished!
Those are cute pictures! Glad you got to see her again!
Post a Comment