Monday, June 8, 2009

Tale of Two Kids

This evening the kids were playing in the backyard, when Madeleine came staggering to the back door, soaked from head to toe. Vanessa told me that Asher had been turning on the hose and dousing her with water. I went out to give Asher a lesson in the Golden Rule, and found him in the middle of a giant mud puddle. I took the hose and sprayed him down so he could see how it was. He cried and cried and wanted to go inside. When I felt he had paid his penance I told the kids to come and have a bath. Asher ran inside, Madeleine ran for the side yard. "This bath," she told me.


Here are the subtitles: "Here's a bubble, right here. [indistinguishable]. Get Out! I see a bubble on the bath. I see a bubble. ARG!!"

In this one she "gets the big bubble".

4 comments:

Amy said...

THAT is hilarious. Mud baths are supposed to be good for your skin...

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute. Looks like she is having a great time.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute. Looks like she is having a great time.

Katie said...

Haha! Madeleine is such a cutie!