Saturday, May 10, 2008

S'more Fun!


Last night Paul decided that he wanted S'mores, and since they are one of my all time favorite treats, I jumped on that idea. I'm not sure if our little barbecue will ever be the same after burning wood in it, but oh well. Asher did not set his marshmallow aflame even once and no eyes were poked out, so it was a wild success. I love this time of year.

4 comments:

Shayla said...

How fun is that?! What a great idea. I think if we ever bought one of those little firepit things for our backyard that is what we would use it for most. I love this time of year, too.

Riggs Familia said...

Ha Ha! I love it! Thanks for a good idea!

Alicia Leppert said...

We'll have to have you guys over sometime to roast marshmallows in our firepit. It's one of our favorite summertime activities.

Katie said...

I like it! Now all we need is some kind of barbecue.