Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who needs Disney Land?

Vanessa has promoted me from photographer to part-time contributor. So here goes.

Vanessa really wanted to get the house clean before we leave for San Francisco to visit a whole slew of family, so when I got home I offered to get the kids out of the house to give her free reign of the house for cleaning. She actually bought this excuse and allowed me to take off with the kids to the local John Deere distributor. I wanted to check out if they had little tractor toy and I knew Asher would love looking at all the tractors.

This was the "little" combine.
This was the big one.



They were nice enough to let us walk all around the site and get pictures with the tractors and combines and even sent us home with sales materials which Asher thinks are kid books. In the end I opted not to get a toy tractor for Asher because they were pretty spendy and its time for Madeleine's birthday, not Asher's. Besides I think he had enough fun as it was.

5 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Paul, that's so cool you've joined Blogland. I really enjoyed your post. It sounds like you guys live on the wrong street. I'll switch you street names, any day.

Katie said...

I love the pictures of them in the tires. Love it. And we can't wait to see you guys! Have a good trip down.

andrea said...

That looks super fun, I wish I would think of fun (free) things like that to do with Addie. Have fun on your trip!!

klutzy k said...

you need to post pictures of your trip! :)

Collier Family said...

I love the pictures of the kids standing inside the tractor tire! Super cute! Have fun on your trip to CA!!