Madeleine has finally reached the age when she is into everything, and needs CONSTANT supervision to avoid disaster. We have a baby gate between our den and living room. Maddie would scale it and fall over, so we raised it a bit and she figured out how to crawl under the gap.
This morning Asher and Maddie unwrapped about 10 cubes of butter and were both chowing down when I got suspicious and came into the kitchen. I wonder what that does to your cholesterol. In my defense, I was cleaning the bathroom, not blogging when it happened.
4 comments:
Wow. I am always so intrigued hearing stories like this about other people's kids. My kids were never like that, and it totally cracks me up to hear stories like this! Keep 'em coming!
Your kids are so cute! I love the picture with Maddie in the bunny ears and Asher pulling the fed ex horn! How fun!!
I'm with Alicia, my kids never were the escape artists that others have...it makes for an interesting day, I'm sure. :-)
I am always shocked at what my kiddos can accomplish in the split seconds they are out of my line of sight. Yesterday, Timmy snuck out the door at Grandma's house, and was peeing in her front yard when we discovered him. It was scary! That dumb camping trip- now he thinks it is normal to pee in random places. How aggravating!
Post a Comment