Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

Here are some pictures of my kids creating mischief this morning.

Maddie and Asher took turns throwing themselves onto a pile of blankets and towels, then they rolled off laughing hysterically. They were so funny we couldn't muster up enough sternness to get mad.



Asher tried sitting on the car with Madeleine pushing it, but this seemed to work a bit better. Being a mom is the best job ever! Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I is so good to hear positive comments about motherhood, it makes all the hard times worth it! Cute pictures.

Nicole said...

I can relate to the naughtiness being too cute to get mad. That first picture is so cute.

Alicia Leppert said...

Is there a better feeling than watching your kids play happily together? I can't think of one. Your kids look so much alike, except for the size difference, they could be twins!

Katie said...

We have that problem all the time! "Stop doing that!" and then laughing hysterically. I'm sure they are so confused. I love that they play together. They are adorable.

Rachel said...

I love all your kids' mischief pictures! They are too cute.