Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sandwiches


Asher asked for 7 pieces of bread to make a sandwich. I let him have two. I didn't think he would share so I gave Maddie half of a piece. Here is a picture of Asher and Maddie sharing their spoils. I love it when my kids play together. They are such good friends and it warms my heart.

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is so wonderful. They're adorable. I love their expressions. It's like they are saying, "we've got to defend this bread at all costs!" I love it!

Zach said...

I like it when the boys play together too. Although I think their play may be a little rougher... pro wrestling rough, but with more laughing.

::lindsay said...

I found your blog through Alicia's post. I'm sure you don't remember me, but we were in the ward together until it split. I just wanted to tell you how cute your kids are. I can't believe how big your little girl has gotten because it still seems like she should still be a newborn baby!

Collier Family said...

It's so fun when kids can play together and be friends at it! They're super cute! Oh, and I added your like to our list of family and friends. Hope that's ok!!

Rachel said...

Yeah, I checked the Nauvoo email a few days ago for the first time in ages and sure enough was a birthday reminder for you...dang! Well, happy birthday! Hope it was great. I'll join you in the 25 club in November. Weird, I still feel like I'm 16 (not to mention I look it too).