Anyway, here are some pictures from the last week...
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Pictures
So, I am pretty much the worst blogger ever. A lot has happened in the last week. I turned 25, but it makes me feel old, so I don't like to think about it. In my mind I am still 20. I think I stopped considering age about the same time I got married.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the last week...


Above is a picture of Madeleine on a tractor at my Grandpa's farm. Asher wouldn't go near it. He was absolutely terrified of the tractor, and still talks about how scary it was. Surprising for a boy who loves all other forms of machinery. Grandpa started it up for him and I think the noise of the engine starting scared him.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the last week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No, I am by far the worst blogger ever! I think I'm better at reading everyone else's than actually posting to my own. Your kids are adorable. And happy (late) birthday! I turned 30 this year and don't know what to think, I still feel 20, too. :-)
I think everyone still feels 20. Love the pictures.
Don't worry, Zach's still older than you. That always comforts me. And, could Madeleine's eyes be any bigger? Oh my goodness! They are so big and beautiful!
Happy Birthday! I saw in the ward bulletin it was this week and then got so distracted with Macy's birthday (on the 16th.) 25 old??!! I turn 29 next month and that seems ancient to me!
Nessa- I think Asher looks a lot like you in these pictures.
Happy late birthday
Nicole
Post a Comment