Thursday, April 24, 2008

Super Ash


Asher loves this reading show on PBS called Super Why. It has really taught him his letters and now he points letters out everywhere we go. When I turn the show on for him he gets really excited and grabs his magnetic letters off of the refrigerator. His favorite letters are M or W because if you put either one upside down it becomes the other. I love watching him learn.

In other Asher news, I desperately want him to be potty trained, but he isn't fully cooperating. He can keep his pants dry, but he gets performance anxiety and even though he wants to, he can't go in the potty. He is growing out of his size 5 diapers and I REALLY don't want to buy size 6 because they are a lot more expensive. He has been growing like a weed. I put a pair of size 2T pants on him that fit him great a month ago and they were seriously high waters. All of his 3T pants are in the washer, hence the no pants.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hate that show. But the boys like it. They love pointing out letters too. It's kinda hilarious. Oh, and good luck with the potty training. I cannot wait for that day!

Alicia Leppert said...

Payson just grew out of 3T!